Customer Service Representative – TBE Trailers
TBE Trailers, a locally owned & operated outdoor equipment, trailer, storage and service retailer located in Watertown, WI is hiring a customer service representative. Due to our growth, we are adding just ONE individual to our team who can juggle multiple roles within our company.
You are the ideal candidate if you enjoy exploring customer needs, enjoys investigating options and presenting solutions to customer inquiries, has the ability to match customer needs with our product lines, assist with paperwork and product orders, and enjoys learning about our industry then please submit your resume!
You must possess:
- A positive upbeat nature
- Be a self-starter that enjoys a fast-paced environment
- Is fearless with customers and providing exceptional customer service
- Is excited to learn about our products and services.
- You must be able to move from office work to sales & service at a moment’s notice.
- Is driven to meet customer expectations, loves to dig into the details for solutions and willing to provide suggestions to the customer for potential up-sell
- Must possess excellent communication skills both verbally and written
- Has attention to detail and enjoys multi-tasking
- 1+ years in retail sales or customer service, preferably with outdoor equipment or trailer sales.
- Must have a High School degree
- Excellent customer service experience
- Must have valid driver’s license
- Must be computer literate, proficient with Microsoft Office Suite and knowledge of QuickBooks.
The Customer Representative is a full-time position. The ideal person is looking for an opportunity with long term stability and opportunity to advance within our company. We are single location, 6-day-a-week retail & service operation.
Please send resume to email@example.com or apply in person at:
N2047 Sawmill Rd
Watertown, WI 53098